Where hope and healing meet, compassion and expertise come together, and lives are changed.
At Shriners Childrens®, patients and families find hope, compassion and quality care for complex medical conditions. Every day at our 22 locations throughout North America, we are improving lives and helping dreams become realities.
Our excellent physicians, surgeons, therapists and other medical staff help children with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate have the fullest lives possible.
Our innovative research and outstanding medical education programs help us carry our mission even further.
Our commitment to our mission of providing care, conducting research and offering medical education helps expand the worldwide body of medical knowledge and improve the quality of life for people around the world.
To find out more about the quality care we offer at Shriners Hospitals for Children, please visit shrinerschildrens.org. If you know of a child we can help, have their parents or guardian call 800-237-5055 in the U.S. or 800-361-7256 in Canada.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Shriners Hospitals for Children relies on the generosity of donors to continue improving the lives of children. There are many ways to support our mission, including:
- A one-time cash donation or monthly gifts charged automatically to your credit or debit card at lovetotherescue.org
- An annual monetary commitment through our Annual Giving Program
- A gift to honor or remember a loved one
- A charitable bequest in your will
- Gifts of appreciated assets or real estate
- Other planned giving opportunities, like Charitable Gift Annuities or Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Text to give via your mobile device by simply texting “Dream” to 25383
- For more information call 855-401-4897 or go to shrinerschildrens.org